Whether your car is new or old, vehicle manufacturers recommend regular maintenance to keep your vehicle running at optimal performance. The 30/60/90k maintenance plan is called factory scheduled maintenance, and its purpose is to maintain your vehicle's overall health. The factory scheduled maintenance isn't a ploy to get you to spend more money. A car that is properly maintained is a safe vehicle. And safety is always paramount when choosing whether to stick to a maintenance plan.
What are the benefits of a 30/60/90k factory recommended service?
- Following this mileage servicing plan prevents small mechanical issues from turning into big, expensive ones.
- Factory recommended services keep the engine running efficiently. Servicing your vehicle every 30k miles prolongs the life of the car.
- Maintaining a consistent service schedule retains cars' resale value. Vehicles that are well taken care of are worth more in the long run.
- A vehicle warranty may require that it's serviced at the manufacturer's recommended intervals; not following this schedule may void the warranty.
What does the 30/60/90k factory recommended service entail?
A factory recommended service at Peerless Automotive LLC in Olathe, KS, involves a bumper to bumper inspection of your vehicle's major systems. Once a thorough inspection is completed, maintenance procedures are performed as needed, such as:
- Brake Servicing
- Tire pressure check and rotation
- Replacing filters
- Fluid top-offs or flushes
- Oil Change
- Timing Belt Inspection
- Replacing spark plugs or wires
- And more!
The factory recommended service does not have to be performed at a dealership. Peerless Automotive LLC has ASE certified master technicians who are trained to identify any potential problems. Our expert team takes pride in properly diagnosing a vehicle correctly the first time around. If it's time to schedule your 30/60/90 factory recommended service, click here to schedule an appointment. We'd be happy to assist you.